Monday, October 1, 2012

Neapolitan Mittens


Back on September 8, I unveiled mylatest mitten pattern design. I cobbled the pattern together using some Kurzeme graphs from Lizbeth Upitis.

I stated that I wanted to finish the mittens in September and was further inspired when I discovered Ravelry had a contest for anyone who finished mittens in September. So I picked out some yarn and then I knit, and knit, and knit, and as of 9:35 pm last night, I finished the mittens before the end of September.




They are knit with KnitPicks Paletteyarn in a brown, blush and cream combination that makes me think of Neapolitan ice cream. I LOVE Neapolitan ice cream.

This pattern turned out great and I expect you will see it again someday in a different colour combination.

2 comments:

  1. What would be really cool is if you were to knit a cuff that had cherry colored knitted balls (2) on the end . They would be hanging about an inch from the cuff on a string. I wish I could draw the whimsical picture I have in my head....

    In any case VERY NICE!

    ReplyDelete