Saturday, March 3, 2012

IF ... I had more time


It has been a busy week. There isn’t much to post. I could show you a picture of my socks that are on the needles, or the beads that are being strung, but that’s not interesting – you’ve already seen the raw materials, so I’d like to wait until I have a finished product to show off.

I have had time this week to day dream and think about what I would do if I had more time. Here are some of the things that come to mind.

·         Knit a new pair of mittens every week

·         Make another quilt

·         Take a Running Room class (well, no not really, but I would go for a super long walk every day)

·         Read more books

·         Learn to cook

·         Learn to take a good picture

·         Become a Lady who Lunches (even  if I learned to cook, I would still want others to cook for me)



The title of this post was inspired by a vintage clothing store I used to live near in Winnipeg (waayyy back in the day). The store was called “IF… you have to get dressed in the morning”. I loved that name and also loved that they called it “IF” for short.

No comments:

Post a Comment