Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Start of Something Big


I’ve been going non-stop today. I’ve done laundry, walked to the drug store, walked to the grocery store, dabbled with some vacuuming, almost completed our taxes and then some. Now after a few moments of self-indulgence I’m getting back at it and starting to work on supper, but first a brief blog post.

I’ve decided to face the reality that today’s schedule is pretty indicative of the next couple of weeks. For many reasons I will be going non-stop which is going to leave little time for making things, and even less time for blogging. So, please forgive me if the blog is quieter than usual this month.

During my brief break from chores, I did find some time to decide on what will be the next project. I’ll post more about it in a couple of weeks, but for now let’s just say that this big pile of yarn scraps is about to be the start of something big.


No comments:

Post a Comment