Friday, March 23, 2012

Quite Liking Making the Leftover Blanket

I’m thrilled that it is Friday. The work week is over, the daylight is still shining bright and we are about to head out to the pub for supper. All is right with the world.


Given the need to clean, unpack and clean this week, I’ve not made much but I have found time to work on the Leftover Blanket and I am loving it. Each time I change colours I can’t wait to see how the block will turn out.


Here is the progress made to date:




I’ve also given in to the temptation of letting someone else pick the yarn for me and so I have just ordered 16 bits of yarn from Catherine in California and I’m looking forward to seeing them added to my blanket as soon as they arrive in the mail.

Next up, we will be talking Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment