Friday, June 8, 2012

Things I See in the City

I love living in the city, there are so many great things to see. I think I’m going to have to start carrying my camera with me wherever I go, so I can snap some pics and share the sights with you.

Here is a sight from our balcony, yesterday evening. The picture doesn’t do it justice, but there was rain, sun and a double rainbow.




Today, when I didn’t have my camera with me I saw the following:

·         Walking from the subway to the office, I saw three women eating breakfast on a diner patio. They were dressed as three Statues of Liberty, complete with full-length green gowns, green crowns, and green face and hand make up. They were fantastic.

·         Coming out of the subway on my way home there was a busker, playing a harp. I don’t usually think of the harp as a portable instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment