Sunday, June 3, 2012

Staying Inside and Baking Banana Oatmeal Muffins

It has been a rainy miserable weekend. Although miserable outside, inside was just fine. We haven’t done much, other than sit around, but the bonus is that we had a wonderful visitor on Saturday that seemed to agree it was better to stay on our couch, rather than face the miserable city. The end result was a great visit that involved some movies, knitting, crocheting, along with some love from Cici, and lasted until pancakes were consumed this morning.

While pancakes should have satisfied my inner Martha, I decided to end today by baking muffins. Inspired by the Mennonite Girls, I’ve just made a batch of Banana Oatmeal Muffins.

I love it when 22 minutes in the oven turns this…




Into this…



They are still cooling, so the voting hasn’t taken place yet, but they look and smell delicious.


Movie reviews

Drive = Good movie

Bad Teacher = Bad Movie (although I did laugh at a few points)

2 comments:

  1. These look yummy and I have lots of bananas in the freezer. Think I'll make some today ... even though I don't bake! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Dawn, we can keep that baking thing our little secret.

    ReplyDelete