I’m very pleased to announce that I finally finished a beaded necklace today.
I started this project back on
February 20. I began by stringing three strands of assorted pink and crystal beads
(that was the fun part); next I strung one strand of double-holed pink and
clear beads (that was the not fun part). My conclusion at this point was that
beads with two holes are stupid and a pain in the butt to string.
Once the beads were strung I went
into a serious procrastination state as I contemplated how to finish the necklace.
I knew I could put some cones on the end, but didn’t know how to secure
everything. Today I sat down at my table to tackle the finishing and by using a
combination of knots and crimp beads, I believe I have securely finished this
I’m very happy with the way it turned
out. Now I need to go shopping and buy an outfit to wear it with!