Friday, July 20, 2012

Weekend Plans - Seeking Inspiration

Sooo, I don’t seem to have found anything to blog about lately. I’m not exactly sure what happened but I suspect it is a combination of too much work, too much heat and not enough time to find some inspiration. This weekend, all that is going to change.

Tomorrow, I will not be working, the temperature should be tolerable, and finally, I’m going to Michael’s. I’m very excited!

As I’ve mentioned, I live in Toronto, but for me Toronto is defined as any part of the city that is within a 15 minute walk of a subway station. If it isn’t located within a desirable proximity to the subway it really doesn’t exist for me. Sure Michael’s exists in Toronto but up until last week it was in those dead spaces not reachable by subway so in my version of Toronto, it didn’t exist. Last weekend all that changed when a Michael’s opened at Yonge and Sheppard, just a mere three subway stops north. Yay!

Tomorrow I’m off with a friend to check out Michaels and find my inspiration.


In other news…

I was talking to a friend last night and she mentioned that she had come to realize that her new dining room table was super long and an excellent work surface on which to spread out long pieces of fabric, for sewing.  I don’t know why that didn’t dawn on my before now, but as soon as she mentioned it, I was totally jealous.  

I need to get rid of all of our living room furniture to make room for a big, long dining room table.

No comments:

Post a Comment