Friday, December 23, 2011

Just Discovered Connecting Threads!

Such an exciting day today! First off it was the last day of work before Christmas – always feels like such fun to leave work just before Christmas. Next up was a great dinner out with some friends and now I just discovered a great new website – ConnectingThreads.

This could be a challenge for me. Connecting Threads is a sister site to KnitPicks, which as you know by now is my favourite online yarn source. KnitPicks offers great yarns in beautiful colours at affordable prices. Connecting Threads describes themselves as being passionate about affordable quilting – sounds good to me!

At first glance, I’m loving the Walk in the Woods sampler



And the Batik Paradise collection that the sampler is based on.

Just Desserts looks like a fun collection and so does Peppermint Forest.

I love how they show all the coordinating fabrics together. Maybe someday I will design a new quilt!

Back to the make before Christmas list...

·         Secret knitting project keeps getting squeezed out by other activities (such as dinner at the Rose and Crown, followed by candy and blogging)

·         Only 1.5 wreaths to go (because just today I added another wreath to the list)

·         Bake cookies (I bought the ingredients for two recipes, I’m just not sure when I will have time to bake)

However the shopping and wrapping are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment