Wednesday, December 7, 2011

More Wreaths and More Candy!

I’m starting to realize that Christmas is coming very quickly. Before it arrives I would like to complete about 10 more wreaths, the secret sewing project, another secret knitting project (that I haven’t started yet!), and it would be nice to complete something more interesting than wreaths to post on this blog.

That said, here are a few more wreaths to show off.





I had intended to bake a few batches of Christmas cookies, but that may not happen this year. If baking does happen, I will be sure to brag about it here.

We will survive without the extra cookies, since my cross-border shopping friend returned to the States this weekend and this time she brought me this!



 I’m loving all of these items and we have had to hide the bag so we don’t eat it all at once. It will be a challenge not to eat all of this before the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment