Sunday, December 11, 2011

Progress is Slowing


There isn’t much to report the past few days. Life is getting in the way of any real progress on the things I would like to be making.

It has been a good weekend, but I am sick with a cold so any free time has been spent falling asleep. We did have a good day yesterday with some friends, so I made some dip and margaritas that I was tempted to photograph, but the lazy in me took over and I decided against that idea.

While I haven’t made much this week, we are almost done our Christmas shopping and have begun turning our thoughts to what we will be eating on Christmas day, so all is right with the world.



To make before Christmas list:
· Finish secret sewing project (still about 2 hours of work to go)
· Secret knitting project (just barely begun have knit 4.5” which is a good start, but there is much more to go)
· More wreaths (6.5  5.5 more, or scale back the recipient list)
· Bake cookies (3 recipes are on my consideration list, though looking less likely every day)


No comments:

Post a Comment