Today’s wreath was an attempt to squeeze one more wreath out of the spool of wire. Each wreath takes about 5 metres of wire and I didn’t have quite that much left on the spool. The result is a wreath that looks a bit sparser than some of the others. Sometimes I look at it and love it and then other times I think it needs more beads.
Today we are putting up our Christmas decorations. I forced the boys to each pick out a wreath so we will be using at least three of the wreaths on our own long, straight tree. We’ve spent the morning cleaning and now I am off to do some shopping and then when I return we will drink egg nog and decorate.