Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wreaths Inspired by Stephanie

While I do call Steph my friend, she is really my bead pusher. She likes to give me a few shiny beads that she knows I cannot resist and then she sits back and watches while I go into a frenzy and purchase more beads to go with them. While at the store she suggests things (like star-shaped sequins) that I would never buy on my own, further feeding my bead problem.

This week I have made the following four wreaths all of which started with beads or ideas from Steph. I have to admit that I would never have made the pink ones or the star one without her participation so while I am disgusted by how easy I am falling for her pushing; I also thank her for the inspiration.






I did notice when I was working on the secret sewing project that it goes lovely with the gold and turquoise wreath.



In other news, an exciting package arrived for me today. I haven’t had a chance to open it yet, but I suspect there will soon be a post entitled “Wreaths Inspired by Pam.” I love my bead box with all its beauty and orderliness but I think this package may mess with my current system and will cause me a bit of stress as my bead box is no doubt too small.



Now I am off to get my Gold status at Starbucks.

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm checking out *your* blog! Sock knitter, bead addict, jewellery maker .... what's not to love?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you here. Welcome aboard (that's my lame attempt at boat humour)

    ReplyDelete