Sunday, April 22, 2012

Inspiration from Russia

I happened across a new blog yesterday called Mittens & Mittens. It is written by a woman named Tatiana, from Moscow. I’m in love with her work. Her blog is filled with pictures of her knitting which includes plenty of gorgeous colour-work.

She just finished a beautiful blanket, similar to my Leftover Blanket but with a consistent colour scheme. She took the time to add a beautiful colour-work border that makes the blanket that much more impressive.

I’m also fascinated how accessible a blog from Russia is. Tatiana posts in Russian, which in spite of my heritage I do not understand, but due to the wonders of the internet I can have the text translated to English in seconds. That is so great!

Here are a few of my favourite posts from the Mittens & Mittens blog:


No comments:

Post a Comment