Saturday, September 29, 2012

What to do, what to do...

I find myself with some time to fill. I’m in that rare state in life where I just left one job and don’t start my next until October 9. Lying in front of me are 10 glorious days where I can do so many different things.

I will be spending some time catching up with some friends; there are some family milestones to celebrate; there is a teenager to bug; there are some chores to do and so much more…
  • In the area of chores, I bought shelf liner to inspire me to clean up our cupboards.
  • I need to repair a stack of clothes so I can finally put them away.
  • I want to finish a pair of mittens before the end of the month (let’s put that at the top of the list).  
  • After that pair is finished, I want to get a good start on an October pair of mittens.
  • I need to finish the red beaded necklace, so I can get the beads off the sewing table.
  • I may decide to get another set of beads together into a finished necklace.
  • And, if I’m really ambitious, I’ll start turning some piles of fabric into a quilt.




So what will I really do over the next week and a bit… whatever I want! (So far, day one has started off with sleeping in and eating Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups for breakfast.)

 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... If you reorganized the shelves, members of the family would no longer be able to find your secret stash of chocolate, so I'd start there!

    ReplyDelete