I will be spending some time catching up with some friends; there are some family milestones to celebrate; there is a teenager to bug; there are some chores to do and so much more…
- In the area of chores, I bought shelf liner to inspire me to clean up our cupboards.
- I need to repair a stack of clothes so I can finally put them away.
- I want to finish a pair of mittens before the end of the month (let’s put that at the top of the list).
- After that pair is finished, I want to get a good start on an October pair of mittens.
- I need to finish the red beaded necklace, so I can get the beads off the sewing table.
- I may decide to get another set of beads together into a finished necklace.
- And, if I’m really ambitious, I’ll start turning some piles of fabric into a quilt.
So what will I really do over the next week and a bit… whatever I want! (So far, day one has started off with sleeping in and eating Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups for breakfast.)