Saturday, May 5, 2012

Indulgent Saturday

Today has been a great day. The weather is amazing so I have been out and about. My wonderful husband did all the cleaning earlier this week so with no laundry or vacuuming nagging at me, I could do whatever I wanted today. I decided that I wanted to make a couple of our favourite foods.

I began by baking chocolate cookies.




The recipe is one handed to me by my sister a few (many few) years ago, and I’ve been making it ever since. It contains a package of vanilla pudding for some extra goodness.




Next up I made a bowl of 7-layer dip which we will consume in place of supper. I will claim to have made this in honour of Cinco De Mayo.




Healthy eating be dammed. Today we will eat dip and cookies and not worry about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment