Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Where would you go?

As we were sitting around this weekend, dreaming of lottery wins, we discussed the question of what 3 vacations we would like to take if we had no shortage of time and money.

Jacob is perfectly happy at home so he doesn’t want to go anywhere, Steve came up with a couple of ideas and I had trouble narrowing it down to a list of three. If I had no shortage of time and money I like to think I would travel to many places.

If I have to narrow it down to three, here is what comes to mind.

One trip would be to see a new city, like Chicago.



Or New York




Another trip would be on a cruise to Alaska or the Panama Canal. I’ve never been on a cruise and who wouldn’t want to be as happy as this couple.



And I can’t have a top spots vacation list without some consideration to Disney. I’d love to spend a week at the Wilderness Lodge at Christmas. I miss this lobby and it would be beautifully decorated.


But if time and money is no object I should add a second week to my trip so I can stay at the Grand Floridian.



But we did enjoy our stay near Epcot, so perhaps I should add a third week at the Yacht Club.




And if I am spending my leisure time in Florida, I better make it a solid month so I can head down to Fort Myers with some friends and dip my toes in the ocean.




What 3 vacations would you take if time and money weren’t an issue?








2 comments:

  1. Hawaii would definitely be at the top of my list these days. But I've also always wanted to go to the Galapagos Islands and Antarctica. Sigh ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about Hawaii - seeing volcanoes sounds fascinating, but otherwise it seems like the Carribean with a longer flight.

    As for Galapagos, that is a great idea! That would be an amazing place to go.

    And Antarctica - really? Didn't see that one coming. :)

    ReplyDelete